Visualize the war that’s going on inside a smoker’s brain
Put simply, nicotine damages dopamine production for smokers, so to supplement the production of dopamine is the ultimate way to help a smoker quit, and quit for good. Even though the smoking habit is also a behavior addiction, the “feel good” drug aspect is stronger and is the driving force for smokers to return to the habit when something stressful comes along, unless they know how to supplement and how much.
The function of ammonia in commercial cigarette manufacturing is to turn the nicotine into a vapor ready form by converting bound molecules into free molecules. If you are smoking commercial cigarettes, you’re getting up to 100mg of potency in one cigarette. This alone wrecks the body’s ability to properly regulate dopamine and serotonin levels, balancing the entire process on three fulcrums: the potency of the brand being smoked, how many cigarettes are smoked per day, and when. This is why so many smokers grab a cigarette and light it up before or after something stressful, or a situation which requires energy and motivation.
You will stop smoking in 14 days or less!
Instantly downloadable video.
Comes with nutritional recovery program.
When you stop smoking for good, the process is physical and emotional. There is much more to quitting than just breaking the nicotine addiction, including behavioral patterns and nutritional deficiencies that must be addressed:
The Health Ranger recommends 14AndOut! Learn how to kill the urge and you cut the habit!
Here’s what you learn in 60 minutes!
• Why 14AndOut has proven results and a high success ratio for getting smokers to stop smoking forever.
• Why 95% of smokers who quit without help go back within 6 months.
• The risks of taking pharmaceuticals like Chantix and Zyban.
• Why the pills fail so many smokers who try them.
• Know why the nicotine patch and nicotine gum are far cries from real help.
• Understand why hypnotherapy and electronic cigs are rarely the answer.
• Find out how and why the nicotine potency you’re getting is 35 times stronger than you think.
• Know exactly what the body needs to kill the cravings of nicotine.
• Whether you smoke for relaxation or confidence, this program is designed for you.
• Whether you smoke a pack a day or two packs a day, you can still quit within two weeks.
• Even if you’ve been smoking for twenty years, these strategies apply to you.
• Find out why cigarettes burn so hot, so evenly, and never go out in heavy wind, and how this heightens the addiction.
• Get the inside scoop on which household chemicals are used to manufacture a cigarette in order to keep you hooked.
• Understand why it’s the chemicals in cigarettes more than the nicotine that’s fueling the habit and the vicious cycle.
• Know how Marlboro almost put all other brands out of business and how that plays into premium brands hooking more smokers.
• Learn how to replace bad habits with good, natural, healthy ones that keep you from ever being a smoker again.
• Understand how breathing patterns changed when you became a smoker, and how you can get back to having healthy lungs and a healthy heart.
• Learn how you can wake up in the morning without coughing or needing a cigarette.
• Get knowledge of proper nutrients, antioxidants, herbs and supplements recommended by highly regarded professionals who understand the process of quitting smoking.
• Take a 20 question pretest to test your knowledge of your habit, and then hear the answers and explanations that reveal all the secrets of how to stop smoking.
• Straight talk on central nervous system deficiencies and how to feel “normal” and “relaxed or excited” without nicotine.
• Say goodbye to nervousness, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, and a host of others symptoms of smokers who stop smoking – this course is 100% natural and organic.
• The knowledge you gain from the 14AndOut video is yours forever; nobody can steal it and you can’t lend it out and forget to get it back.
• As a non-smoker, you won’t be a burden for those around you, including the ones you love most. You will save thousands of dollars and have new energy for the extra-curricular activities you enjoy